CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Short update :D

I'm very hungry right now...
Just wanna say a few words and upload some 'expired' pictures..

I was supposed to hang out with my classmates but I PPK-ed them again lor..
Wasn't purposely but the movie were all shown in the wrong timing...
& they had watched all the movie that I wanted to watch :(

Yum yum..:P
Mum bought some strawberries for me ey :)
slurppp :D




hehehe :P
There was no electric for an hour on the last wed..
around 10.30pm to 11.30pm...

=="

The whole Greenlane was all dark :*
______
"Expired pictures"
PC fair - Saturday
Left : Akiko and Sin
While we're having our lunch at PIZZA HUT!!
this is the last time i will go to pizza hut...because the service is bad and the food is...
haih, one word to describe " DISAPPOINTED" !!!


Goodnight :P

0 comments: