CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Versus*

Today, I reached college at 9.09am..
haha XD
I wore my watch today mah....
ehe~
I got back my IT result d...
wasn't that bad..
quite good thou..
mwahahahaha XD
but Ms.Dini said..this is mid-sem exam so it will be slightly easier..
but for the final..it will be freaking hard :X
Today, I sat beside Sabrina :)
& we were very boring....
So, we took a lot of picture lop*
Sabrina;
VS


Me;
You can see how boring we were...
Was cam-whoring and laughing non-stop..

:)
What's she trying to do behind me?!
owhh...two shy guy
Left: Samuel and Kuang Ze


Cute Sabrina :D
They took this while I was doing the IT assignment
XD

Left : Nabilah and Sabrina ^^*

Okay, I finished my IT assignment d..
Started taking photos again lor..
heh XD

Hahahahaha :D

mwahahaa.... Samuel, gotcha!
blek~

After that, continue with Edmund...

teehee*








I was supposed to go for an outing with my classmates now...but I ppk-ed them again....

Very very very sorry yea..

Looking forward to watch movie at gurney tmr...

3D movie ey~

0 comments: