CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hazy weather :(

I'm soaking with sweat now.. =="
I'm stuck, busy completing my assignment..

` Take a break and blog ! hooray~

Today's weather is damn damn HOT and HUMID!
` haze is everywhere -o-
so, take care people.. :)


hmm..
let's talk about this morning ;P

*snowflakes*

yup yup...I'm wearing this to college lop* :D
hah XD
`tied my hair up...because of the freaking hot weather lor~><
en..en...pimples popping out too :(
HELP ME... what should i do?
I'm going to work soon...
I have to be in the best condition ler ;(

***


I have a lot of assignments....*haih
BUT
Today, I have to finish my SOC assignment..!!
And i will be skipping class from Wednesday onwards... =,=
because my class timetable is clash with my working hours :*
and this assignment's submission date is on 28th of May which means this coming Thursday lor ;0

*hint hint : I'm working as a promoter in Queens


How about the rest of my assignments?!...

I will finish it by the coming holiday lah...so, i think i can't enjoy my holiday d lor..

Rush Rush**

My Red Water Bottle :) *heh


Lastly,


A quick reminder to you all...
Drink more water k..
:P


*gulp gulp gulp*








*someone is also busying with his assignment.. hah XD
Good luck!

0 comments: