CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Update What I should Update! XP

Okie, i know i had promised to post these pics earlier...but i didnt' lor..

heh:D paisei har... *flush
Weisheng was with me mar...so i spent time with him lor..hahaXD
Played online pokers and watched movie..
Last night, me and Weisheng watched 'Romeo and Juliet'.. ermm..at 1am..
很感动.....
After the movie, Weisheng gave me a SMOOCH and a big warm HUG..
love love~


Hey, everyone...
Wanna intro you guys a movie..
Is About love and weds lor..
Funny, romantic and touching at the end:)
Called "Nine Months"
Couples should watch this..especially New Wedding Couples lop*
Go download or buy it..the movie was quite old d..but it's very nice...

**

Okie, flash back to the last last saturday:)

*

Found this cute little snoopy in Moon Chi's car..:)

Cute isn't it?


Weisheng and Me*


Guys?! they are always like that...
`sigh...I just don't understand..
哈哈哈哈 :D


On the way to Batu Ferrighi :D
(don't you think that my face is getting rounder and fatter?)

mwahh
I love that day :D


**

Moon Chi :D

Me ~


In the washroom*
All me~ waiting ....for someone XP
wakakakaka:D
(only four of us know la hor.. *winks)


----经典----

My dear...he's so damn cute:D
He purposely posed like that...wakakakaka XD
he asked me not to pose this..but sorry, wakaka..this is too cute
No matter how you pose, you're the cutest guy i had ever met!
~~

Dinner...
No time to snap pics, so I can't show how pretty was all those foods:D
(not very pretty lar actually..but very delicious lor)
but...i managed to snap some pics of us!..heh:D

Left : Sis and Moon Chi

**
Funny pics :D


Ais Kacang 红豆冰 -- Weisheng


Pasta 意大利面 -- Michelle



Japanese tea 绿茶 -- Me


***


What were they doing?!


Moonchi, Where were you looking at? ; Weisheng was trying to do 'mata sepet'?!--" 斗鸡眼


Michelle, She was so happy:P ; Moonchi, Lobster?!龙虾
Ok, i think that's all XD




ermm..ANNOUNCEMENT!
I'm going to start a new blog soon..because someone requsted:D

0 comments: