CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Missing..waiting

I'm waiting for Weisheng now..
Waiting for him to online..cz he brought his phone to repair d..
Plus, his house phone "sot" d..
The only thing we can do right now is online, msn...~
teeheehee*

I just miss him lar*
He left with his friends like not long ago ni...3 or 4 hrs..but..
I starts to miss his face, his smile, his hugss and kisses...

I'm chatting with Pretty Caryne and Edmund now..
Edmund reminds me about the last final exam..
haih...i think i did very bad lo..
I'm ready to see my BAD results d lo..

hmm..hmm..
HUNGRY!

Caryne,
she's very funny wan wor..
Nowadays..i used to chat with her a lot..
don't know why..
we are so click together for now..
haha:D hope that i can chat with her f2f next time la..teehee*








想念你,weisheng!
你在哪儿呀?


0 comments: