CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Last Saturday

Last saturday, around 1pm.. me and my mum went to gurney plaza to buy my new laptop lo..

I was using mac book wan..but i prefer a larger screen laptop..so i bought this lop*
Thou is heavier..but i still love it..
( i wanted to buy mac book pro 1, which my sis is using ..but it's too costly..so, i bought this lor)...
Anyway, it's not that bad..♥

VAIO : Bigger in size
♥Bedazzled♥
Download some songs...
*************
night, had my dinner at home,
left home at 9pm..
headed to QE 2 for some private party - dunhill party~
The DJ is a hot lady! COOL♥
Took a lot of pic....loads of them...but some of them cannot pose up lor..
cz will lead a lot of misunderstand lop*
♥Ms. Ruby♥
our favourite teacher..
Left : Sabrina, Ms. Ruby, Me
Left: Me and Yi Fun

Left : Host-Nabilah and Me
******
Me and Sabrina:D
The Guys
The Girls♥
**
Left : Acik (Joker) and Me
Left : Sabrina and Edmund
Sabrina and me again..
Left : Edmund and me..!
I ♥ party people!

end~

0 comments: