CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

First Kiss...

3 yrs ago,we had our first kiss..
♥ __ of July 2006♥

I was so free and I doesn't feel like studying at all..
...so i asked him (weisheng) to send me a pic..for me to edit..~
And I can't imagine that he's still keeping this pic wor~

SURPRISE...mwahhhh♥

♥初吻♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



We chatted on the phone from 2.30am till 5.30am, yesterday..
god...~ We fought a lil, discussed a lil, started to talk nicely a lil, chilled and got back in the end...hah XD


Thanks to all my friends who cares about me..
谢谢朋友们...


________________

haiz...everybody starts studying d...
how ar??
i need to study .. need to study toooooooo~
快快...发奋图强了!

ow-oh....
study study study..!!!


``p.s.: akiko, i'll post up the pic later because there's some technical prob... weisheng is comin' to fix my laptop! mwakss..♥


miss you much

0 comments: