CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Orientation Day 1 in KDU~

hahhhh..boring, boring and boring..~
har..?! I'm alone ler!..~
no friends there..i tot there were lots of HC students but NOT even one~
the 1st half of the orientation was REALLY bored~
got to know some lecturers..but forgot their names..but there's a guy lecturer who caught my attention...MARK FELIX* nice name har..and he's BALD! XD kahahaha...
And another lady lecturer, RUBY~ pretty name*
teeheehee...*
after the break, i called akiko to fetch me to have lunch with me..
SKIP ORIENTATION! yahoo~~~
so damn sien...
while waiting for my princess to come to fetch me..
i saw pei ling..and i smiled and waved to her..but i don't think she recognized me anymore..
cz she didn't waved back and smiled to me...
instead, she
took quicker steps to avoid looking at me ..( do i look scary?! har?!...haiyo )
owhh..so paisei..~
i skipped my second half orientation..
headed to sunrise, had mcd then went to sin's house cz he wanted to change cz he gotta work!
3.15pm, went to gurney! woohoooooo*
on the way, passed by disted to get sheng's result from sandor..
aiyoo..should have just get from him in gurney..
cz i met him there when i was going to have ice cream in swens..
gossips a lot with my bestie..akiko*, in swens~
then, had dinner with mum and sis...
NO LIFE~
haiz..down...
end--
????!!!!
i should have be more socialize~
damnn....

2 comments:

Felone said...

Hey, your cousin here. The shorter one, not the taller one; the older one, not the younger one.

You just need time to adjust to change. Surprisingly, many of us feel that way. Take your time, don't do anything rash, and you'll find that you're growing up.

cheerio

yu said...

arr..who?!
my elder cousins are all taller than me~

anyway, thanks~
I will do my best!