CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

:) the 1st saturday of 2009

3rd of Jan - hp's pic~

took in the car~



he's rubbing his eye~
he complained : "my lens are always DRY"~





hello...*** I can't sleep again~
was supposed to sleep after watching "last holiday"~(nice movie)
but...can't help with it~ my eyes nvr obey my body's command~

3rd of JAN
woke up quite late today,hmm....around 12.30pm~
jie jie was cleaning the house! :X
yessss..she's very good in it, not me! i'm a lazy bump@,@..and i'm not as tidy as her---admit it myself..hoooray*

hmmph..getting things done and went to GURNEY...*again*
but, not for shopping..not for movies..arr...meals?!..NONONO...
Main Purpose : buy stationery..grab some referrence book(but none)..and dye~

then, return home to have dinner with my family at 6.45pm~!
yumyum~ a lot of nice food bt i did not eat much cz i just had starbucks chicken ham sandwich..
arghhh* i wish i could have a bigger stomach so that i can store more foodzzzzz**
aikss..don't be silly..who wants to have a big stomach..im just lying..
i wish i could have a flat tummy :'(

will upload more picss 2mr ~
FUNNY one!!!

0 comments: