CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hello everybody!! ;P


I'm totally in a good mood today except the part when my mummy wakes me up~..
damn..im having a good dream man..
I can feel smth good is gonna happen~ *natural intuitive power* ^^
woosh wooshhh..come to me..baby LUCKY!
__
♫Jason Mraz * Colbie Calliat - Lucky♫
Listen to it over and over again..~
Love it..
pleasing song
__
hmm..i had ald registered to study in KDU nxt yr..and applied for driving license~~
With no obstacle, i can own a driver's license..after two and a half mths..~

hehehe..can you imagine i'm driving..all by my own..travelling here and there with my little poppy car..

fushuuu~
i'm going to bath now.. *boom boom shake shake*
♥and continue watching my canto drama~
♣THE GEM OF LIFE♣

**
Last week while i was watching this drama..and enjoying my japanese tea..

I saw this little thing resting on the floor~

eww..it's so scary!

&

It FLIES!!!!

ahhhhhh~~

ﭯﭱﭳﭛﭦﭤﭓ

??

hahaha....im going BATH now!

& watch that DRAMA!

yahoo..~

♥happy life♥

0 comments: