CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

a very tired day~~

♥♥♥Long time coming - Oliver James
Hi readers,
let me introduce a guy who always makes me smile when im blue and exhausted..
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
Here you go!
" Hi, Im Mr. Pink. I started living with Ms.Yu since last year..We're still dating..~"
" & this is how she looks like when she's tired..lol"
LOL
'cold smile~
we're not having an affair..weisheng know us very well k :P haha;;

22nd of April

During Mr.Irwan class..
Principles of Advertieing

What a sad face I have!!
Somehow, I felt something is not right about my face...
T,T huhuhuhu

Left : Sabrina, Mr. Acik`lolz (he looks cute isn't it, haha)
After ads class, we all went to canteen to eat..
slurpp..i love tomyam goreng!
-network lag at the library-
so, i went back to the canteen to online...with my lappy~
met edmund there, we discussed about his life and thoughts..
and i found that he's a sensitive & emotional guy :
he agrees too!
3.15pm, we went up to wait for the first group's class to end..
so...
camwhored again!
he looked really nice in those pic..but i looked weird~
haih..

Me;

I have the frog look huh~

ME;


Sabrina~

Melissa *camera shy
*****
Reached home at 6pm..
watched tv for a while..
then started to get ready..
but ended up left my house at 10plus..
cz weisheng came late...~
*fake smile
Michelle ; My sis~

Blurred picture..tsk!
Went to pulau tikus to have our late dinner, then headed to mois...
went back at 2am cz "Someone" made noise!
grrr.. spoiled all of our mood!
tsk!
slept at 4am;
weisheng didn't sleep for the whole night, cz he was watching football..
hmm... MU won, 2-0!
say yeah yeahhh!
~~~~~~~

23rd of April

This morning, i woke up quite late..
Weisheng massaged my eyes for me..
hangfuk-ness~
mwaks♥♥♥

Left my house at 8.45am..

*kuangze gave me a ride, Thanks!

" Had toast at canteen *as breakfast..yum! I was so blur the whole day!~

after class, my grandma fetched me back & i missed an outing again~ *was too tired!

Ate some layer cakes and a bowl of tau fu fa! yumm...

Then had 15 mins nap?! wth~

3pm, went to a kopitiam to have lunch with weisheng and takas..

slurpp...the pasembur is nice!

Got back home at around 3.30pm..and had a long nap!

Woke up at 9pm, Shower, then blogging! yeah~ That's about it! goodnight people♥"






Sleep sleep Sleep...

ZzZ..ZzZ..ZzZ..

0 comments: