CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Pooh Pooh~~

♫♪Us against the world - Christina Milian♫♪
Pooh pooh sounds like puu puu( means shitting )huhh~
hehe, lol~

*****

Today, i woke up a bit late..cz i did not get a good sleep last night.. lots of nightmares & weird dreams.. *really weird wan...

*sniff*

I forgot to bring my purse to college.. So, i borrowed few bucks from Edmund to eat toast again, as my breakfast! hahXD

Roti Kaya! yumm...

After that, me and Edmund went to IT lab lor.. started very boring..and I think Edmund is having some problem... later on, two lil demons came and sat beside me(damian and samuel)..

They're really crazy and funny.. They were pocking fun of "someone".. lolz..

Class ended at strike 11am! Chun-

Granny fetched me back again lor..

[*,*]

At home,

Long time no see, apple!

♥Lovely white♥
So boring, waiting for my sis to get ready, so i got some wool from my grandma to stuck into the flatted mini pooh cushion..

Wool wooool~ *plain white..looks like snow har..



Cute wool!
`heh

The pooh casing~

Filled in some wool into the casing~

hmm, well done!

Say HI to a solid Mr. Pooh~


And this is his siblings...

They came in a set! So, they are siblings~`hah

I know I'm lame and childish, but i have nothing to do mar...
tsk! tsk! tsk!

I'm going out soon, to get some funitures for my room~

; hopefully, i can get my temporary tattoo tonight =)
& also meeting up with weisheng
too..



P.s.// ♥Us Against The World ; I'm Sorry - Christina Milian♥ **nice song!!

0 comments: