CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I think... I'm just LUCKY ~♥

I went to college today..to attend my very last Pengajian Malaysia class! yeah~


Hmmph..guess what?!
I passed all my papers ey~
* Blessed *
yeah yeah...


After my P.M class, i met edmund, chris and jay lu**
haha...edmund looked a bit different today, wuahaha :D
Cz this was the 1st time i saw him wearing shorts! hah XD
Hmmph... We all passed our exam arr..! yuhoo~


Hmm..I got my class time table d lu...
Next semester,
we have 3 subjects which are combining
with the March intake students ..
haha, I'm now their senior! mwahahaha:D
..and i met CINDY at the MC office~ hehe*
we'll registered for the next sem. together lop*

eheh..



Dinner...?!
Went to bayan lepas to have my dinner with my family lop*
..after dinner, went to weisheng's mum's shop to return his hp to him
cz he left it in my house yesterday :}
and I saw his friends were there too..haha

erm..i think that's all for today~
~ poker time ~
tata♥

hee*



Webcam*



0 comments: