CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cleaning!!

Who said i don't know how to clean my house har?!
who said i don't know how to clean my cupboard har?!
who said so har???


I did it all alone ar!
threw a lot of unwanted/old clothes! heh :P
cleaned the cupboard..
rearranged my clothes..
and stuffs...

I'm waiting for my new cupboard...which i designed by myself ( few weeks ago)
Hah XD



Draft ...

I did it by myself ler..measured here and there...
drawn and arranged everything by myself..
heh XD
很有成就感!


*****


Hippo hippo hippo!
It absorbs all the water vapour which is trapped in my cupboard!
Keep my cupboard dry and clean!

Good!*



I know it's still very messy lor*
no point..lack of space mar...

`ahem..got a few part can't show you guys cz...is all private stuffs...like..erm..undies and bras..
hah :P
A lot of shirts share a single hanger lor.... O,o"
*shake head
poor hanger...

waiting for my new cupboard..

waiting ........♥

Damn tiring! ~ ==''

0 comments: