CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

today, I.......

I was invited to join a "Malboro party" at QE II this saturday.
Should i go or not ler? (most of my coursemates are going wor*)
hmm..
Smoking is a so-not-good-thing for me...people tends to think that smoking actually helps to release stress..but i don't think so..
I've tried taking cigarettes..but i never find it so addictive and help me to reduce stress.
I'm not a smoker nor addicted to it~ I was just trying, ok?!~
Plus, i found it really disgusting and smelly~
Except SKL's strawberry flavour cigarette..i love the smell but not 'inhaling' it~ `haha


coincedentally, i had received an email about some cool "TAK NAK" campaign posters..
the posters are so cool ~
so, i picked some of the pictures to show it to you guys~
There you go~

cigarette buds!

I like this..this is so cute~~~HANG MAN!


creative~


So, I hope that every smokers should stop smoking lor~
Think of the person who are at your surrounding...their percentage of getting lung cancers are higher than you smoker k! Imagine, your love one dies b'cz of you, your unhealthy habits.
SAY NO TO CIGARETTE!

________




AND

i'm very unlucky today, i lost my pencil case in college..
i think i had left it at my college's library's rack~
there are so many stationeries inside k..~
hope that nobody take it lahh...
even if anyone take it, please return it to me lar...
TOLONG~~!!


And i'm very angry about this person, we were paired up to finish an assignment..

but she seems to be very busy and tends to think that im so stupid that i don't even realise that she was rushing back everytime, so that i have to complete it by myself...and i was forced to finish it by my own these 2 days...

She's so selfish..she only thought of herself! She went to print her notes..and left me at the library doing with other group~ with MR.EDMUND~

HELLO!!! I need to print my notes too k!

at least she should offer to do some of them or stay back and accompany me to finish it right? but, she is like...i don't care...!!

always rushing to go back..kept sms or calling once our lecturer allows us to hava a 15-mins break~

Actually,I don't want to gossip/complain about her...really..

but her attitude really makes me so @$^!@#$$%^!$#..~

anyway, i had done the assignment, and i did listed out her name~ haiz

don't worry lo...! I'm not that bad lo~

GRRRR~~~

i won't allow myself to be in the same group as her anymore...I SWEAR!

0 comments: