CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

oopsiie~~ O.o


hmmph, my friends gave me support n' courage to tell Miss Daksha that 'she' did not do anything for the assignment..
Cz this was not her first time for not helping the group to do assignment d..
She was acting the same or even ruder in the other group assignments..
The other two victims were Sabrina and Melissa..
hmm..and from what i've heard..she treat Acik and Nabilah really bad and rude~
sorry M, this is for your own good..you should involve yourself in group work...

And, i think she was asked to re-do the assignment by herself again..
ow-oh~
i wanted to teach her the steps of Harvard Referencing for online articles just now, but i have no courage to talk to her.. I'm afraid that she'll scold me or even whack me~
haiz..but after all, i think im not guilty gua...cz she really didn't do anything for the last assignment lor..
Hope she'll understand lop*

__

Next Tuesday, we will have our 2nd quiz for IMC for 6 chapters..
haiz...worry worry worry~
can finish all those chaps in 4 days time?
hmm...hope that i can digest them asap~

__

Later, I'm going to buy some stationeries..cz i lost my pencil case mah..~
Bought some yesterday d, but haven't buy a new pencil case and erasers...and stapler..and..and..and...LIST of them!
Yesterday, i went to gurney to search for lappy~
And if anyone knows what's the different between ATI graphic cards and NVIDIA graphic cards, please explain to me~
cz, err...err..er...errr...I'm a PC idiot lorrrr..~
-,-"

__


I'm going out with weisheng♥ later..
YOHOOOO~~~
He's so lucky!
He's a free bird AFTER 4.30PM..cz he don't have to face any exam ddd....
BUT MY EXAM IS ON THE WEEK AFTER NEXT!
arghhhh>.<

``struggling``

0 comments: