CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Poker Face - Lady Gaga

I'm in...in...in...infected!!
imma poker face now.. *wooopssss!
thanks to WEISHENG lar..! hng!

im FACEBOOK's newbie,
and i'm playing poker till wee hours since my final ends!
yeah yeah...bye bye 1st sem!
last night, played poker with weisheng and takas till 3.30am..
My eyes~~ hurt``
I have 15k in my poker acc now..hehe*
Thou it's not my "REAL" money..but somehow, I just feel nice when i WIN!
yeah yeah~ gonna win more..more and more!!

i'm going to continue poker now..HAH! .....again~
will upload the pics and blog later..or tmr... (hope*)

^,^ holiday's plan? holiday's activities?
``rot at home.. watch a lot of movie with weisheng.. won't be going out often.. waiting for my JINA to come back.. missing AKIKO.. rest,sleep and eat a lot.. download a lot of songs and movies(illegal practice)....haha:D reconstruct my room...!

Should i go and take undang test?
lazy to study ler.....*






````````I Love you, Weisheng!`````````


0 comments: