CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Left over 1.....


It's been a while i didn't blogging dee luu....~~

Xanga is acting weird recently...so LAG LAG LAG~~
haiz..but...at least xanga is not like wretch..so LACK of space! make me PEK CEK everytime! and it's all in CHINESE~~~ yerrrr so hard to understand..*****

*_____________________________*
right after my piano exam, my cousins came to penang to visit us..but, im so sorry that i didn't spent much time with them..haiz.. crazy shopping shopping shopping...hung out with friends..AND NEGLECTED them..~
BUT..they went to watched movie in cinema almost everyday.............. with my Grandma & her friends..(must be very boring la..hah :D) BUT..they're really CUTE and POLITE!
Cute lerrrr....~ she's very helpful and nice! …sweet girl♥

^^
her bro..Mr.Alex! Funny and Crazy lil'young man~

**
This was the 1st day i went to shopping!(forgot when was it)
wake up quite early..see, I have a swolen FAT face! and i look so blur hah... :D



(before going out)

(from right to left)me , chi a.k.a Gloria(moto moto’s wife) and my sis
***

Shop for shoes and bags..~

Try lots of shoes..haha.. :D


**

Oh My God ;P what is she doing???

**
So boring, sooo…you knowww~~
SNAP!

Then, my sis and chi went to buy new hp!
Haiz..they are so rich~ not like me…live in a poverty world :’(

**
Next station, Gurney Plaza!!! We straved like crazy..so we dropped by “Taiwan gu zao wei” to makan!…im having gastric..so I just drank a cup of tea …:P



Then..we continue shopping! No time to take pic…haha..busy buying! Woot woot woot..~
After that, we had out dinner in DOME~ arghhh..we ate in Dome almost everytime when we're in Gurney!I’m really sick of the food right there…
P.s.:For god sake! jie jie pls don't bring me go there anymore! :(
~

Show time
Location : Dome, GP


_end_

0 comments: