CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First week of college (part 2)

5th day
hiak hiak hiak....
"white sling top with the tights underneath"
wakakakaka... XD
Sab and Me
*chik-chak*
break time
Left, Me ; Right, Sabrina :)
:)
hiak hiak :P
Edmund and Charlene
Paying attention hor..
**
After class,
lazy to type..
let the pictures do the talking :)
In summary, we're just posersss :P
the twosomes
girls girls girls...
Artist of the Month


After my mum fetched me..
I accompanied my sis to saloon..
I washed my hair for free.. :)
hehehe , cz my sis paid for me :P
yay!


After we're done..

we went to makan lar...

Gurney drive
after lunch, I accompanied my sis to Gurney then Weisheng fetch us back:)


In Weisheng's car :)
on the way to famous cendol stall :)
hmm..the best cendol I have ever had..:)
later on, he sent us back to our house..
then chilled in our house :P
After he went back...played online game!
weeeee~

typing maniac!!
the last pic I took on that day..kekeke~


Okay goodnight:)

0 comments: