CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday offffff*

I'm supposed to wake up at 9am to clean up my room and go to a few places to get some furnitures BUT I overslept ...till 12pm~
Nice~

okay, nevermind..


My grandma will still fetch me to get some furnitures..eventhough, she has things to do...
i love you granny~
haha ;D


See how cute is this dustbin!
Is in PINK, my fav colour man~

It's written "Feed Me Please"..
Creative huh?! love it thou is just a dustbin~
=="

;


Okay, this is so pretty, for me la~~
I bought those seeds yesterday in tesco, so do the glass..
But the stick, i bought it somewhere else long time ago..
Can't even recall where was it~
;


What is this??!
Girls will know la har..
*It was a present from my sis, yesterday~

;
Found this cute lil ginger bread man when i was throwing away some dolls~
*It was a present from weixiang on the x'mas eve of 2005*
;

I have no idea who gave me this cute lil bear..
Cute huh?!
;

Favourite bear!
But, I can't remember who gave me this bear..~
sad case~
*sigh *sigh *sigh
I'm an emo-bear~
Sing with the wind~


I love this bear so much..

I will place him at the table! yess~

*****

That's all...

Hopefully, i can go to get my temporary tattoo later at night~ & some light balls~ yesss**

*****

P.s.//Enjoy people, for those who is going to the Hennessy Artistry events in QE II later ;D

0 comments: