CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

5am in the morning....☺

hmm...yesterday night ~ after i got to know my results..
I was so damn excited! yeah~♥
I chatted with my baby jina till late night.... `til 1.30/2am

I was so happy till i forgot each and everything that im mad about! ahah XD
hmm.. ♪♫♪♫♪ lalalalala.....
Can't sleep ey...too excited :D
So, i chit chatted with my grandma from 2.30am till 5am...
mwahahahaha...
we ate mango and drank a cup of hot choc.. *weird
yum yum
She told me about how she met grandpa and their love stories~ބ
awww~ so sweet*
And i also shared my everything with her...
Nice chat!♥
But while we were chatting happily at the living room..we heard one couple from -don't know where- quarelled!
Their conversation could clearly heard from my house...
Lady : " Get out from the house la...go ..go.. GET OUT! "
Man : " You don't say lan ci*o thing har! "
Lady : " You thought you're so smart hor! I know you went to buy C*bai! "
Man : " C*bai! How do you know? Who told you? "
Lady : " You don't #$%&$%@& ....! You want me to call her up izzit? "
blah blah blah.....
Omg ! Why do Guys Love to CURANG har?
Flirt flirt flirt!
Will my husband curang? .......will weisheng curang?
haih...don't know la!
aiyo..later on, we were both very very tired! so we stopped listening about their conv.
and we went to bed!
woosh! mwaks popo~♥

0 comments: