CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's day...

Today, 8 days after V day...
Haha...I know, I know.. I'm suppose to upload those photos and blogs earlier..”
Sorry larr...I'm very busy doing my assignments..
These are some pics on my IMC presentation day,
Look like auntie har..
don’t laugh!


mature look with foolish face!


** mwahahahahaha

I had just been thru my VERY FIRST PRESENTATION in college...
I did not do very well but I had tried my best..
Was so cacat that day, had stage-fright, brain turned white and I screwed it all.
Never mind, it was just my 1st presentation, no biggy..
Work harder next time~


__________________

Flash back~~**
My Valentine's Day!
woohoo~~
4.30am Woke up and everything
6.45am Rushed to Batu F'ghi (Akiko's mum drove us)
7.3oam Reached there..get ready and start taking photos...
9.00am Went to mamak store to have our breakfast..
*had roti canai and drinks
10.30am Start rotting in Rasa Sayang Beach Hotel
12am Wei Sheng finally came and pick us.. **Chilled at Jina's house for a while..
1.30pm After sending Regina...and Akiko back, went to Weisheng's house.
2.30pm Brought Weisheng's youngest bro to buy new contact lenses..
3pm Left his house, went back to my house..Get ready and everything..
4.o5pm Missed our movie (Pink Panther 2)...wasted our money..!
6.00pm Left my house and went for dinner!
7.00pm Reached Ingolf's Restaurant (was very jammed), waited for our turned to have 4 sits(me,
weisheng, akiko and sin)which mean table for FOUR!
8.30pm Finally, we got a table d..
9.30pm Finally, akiko and sin reached..but we were about to leave(we actually planned to watch
movie together at Gurney but it was too jammed so we left Gurney and went to UPR,
Mois..akiko and sin didn't join us..
Met Jina at Mois again....
Reached home at 4am!

_________

14th of Feb, nice weather..

`Red leaf on the brownish sand
____________________
MIXED UP ..


There you go...we start VAINING~

Posers..Akiko and ME


I
know i looked pretty retarded in this pic...(buddies, take it as an entertainment k :p)

Me and Regina gone crazy again....(I miss her)


*tsk tsk tsk





I Love Beach...♥


Ok, now im going to introduce two of my FAVOURITE person..

Regina♥
Although she looked a lil blur on that day; she still look gorgeous, pretty and sweet..
Lets take a look..~
She's so CUTE....teeheehee*
♥ love to see her face
So sweet♥
nice dress with a pretty face♥

After introducing my pretty girlfriend...
Here we go...our sexy QUEEN!
♥ she's beautiful in any way!

Gorgeous...
♥Pefect!
Ok, it's my turn!
ok, i know im not as pretty as two of them.. :'(




About to finish, we have a group pic! hehe :)

She looked so happy cz we're about to leave!
Bye bye sandy beach♥
Chilled in the toilet...
cz, it was quite sunny...haha:D
changed my dress to shirt and pants.
Waiting for weisheng!

I did crazy pose again!
So boring, so i took this! --:D
bye bye sandy beach!~♥


_________
getting ready for dinner!

WAS so JAMMED...
Saw this Honda Civic...a very old version one!

So cute, hahahaha

♥You & Me♥
Roses~
That's all~~

0 comments: