CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

***

Start of the day with a cup(tin) of milo~


**

Went to LT1 to see how our seniors present their presentation..
woohoo~
they have skills man~
especially Lawrence...he impressed me!
he's really good in presenting..~
bravo!

____





before leaving college, sabrina and kuang ze were playing 5,10,15,20....~
ahahaha :D

After that, around 11.30m....me, carrin, yuki, acik, nabilah, sabrina, kuang ze, melissa and adrian decided to go to gurney plaza to lepak..
haha~

Before leaving,

Left : Yuki and ACIK..
Acik requested me to post this..haha~
but he really looks great in this pic larr! COOL!


group pic..without me, sabrina, melissa and carrin..
:'(


Gaming time~♥
I had mashed potato and sweet corn cup!--yummy♥
Everybody was really happy and excited..
played games............
Kuang ze and Sabrina...played the latest game "The House of The Dead 4"
cool
i played some shooting game too....~wasted 5 bucks..
cheh~



Chilled at nando's before going back to college..to continue our IMC class..
anyway, we were late~
chamm..next tuesday is my IMC's quiz day!
so dead~

0 comments: